Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one’s own death. Suicide leaves a wide path of destruction; it not only hurts the targets of possible anger but also those peoples who care about. You A number of factors can put an individual at a higher risk for suicide
What insisting a person to commit suicide?
Most of the peoples who commit suicide are depressed, but whoever triggers this indomitable step different from other persons. Suicide may stem from intense feelings of anger, despair, hopelessness, or panic. Sometimes it’s carried out under the influence of a highly distorted or psychotic idea.
A number of factors can put an individual at a higher risk for suicide in the short term. These include:
• cause of depression, psychosis, or anxiety
• a significant loss, such as the death of a spouse, loving one or the loss of a job
• loss of social support, financial crisis
• a personal crisis or life stress, especially one that increases a sense of isolation or leads to a loss of self-esteem, such as a separation or divorce
• an illness or medication that triggers a change in mood
How can you protect yourself from suicide?
1. Build connections with other people
• Spend time with family and friends.
• Go to cultural or religious events.
• Get involved in your community
• Help others. For example, help out a charity or other group.
2. Get help early for mental health problems
• Feeling like nothing makes you happy anymore.
• Feeling very sad or hopeless for many weeks.
• Feeling like you cannot cope with things that happen in your life.
• Feeling very stressed or scared for many weeks.
• Noticing strange thoughts or noticing strange things that do not go away. Some people hear voices that other people do not hear.
• Sleeping less or more than usual.
• Eating less or more than usual.
• Drinking more alcohol or using more drugs than usual.
• Taking a lot of time off work or school.
• Avoiding family and friends.
• Feeling “run down” or sick often.
Life is struggle in which fluctuations occur, we must fight with courage and not only should we end our life in bad times. You are one of the few who can change it. And you’re not alone. And thats why A number of factors can put an individual at a higher risk for suicide in the short term.
There are so many of us out there: we see a broken world that needs healing, we feel trapped in a place where we are misunderstood, unappreciated or incapable of sharing our truest selves, we may be depressed or medicated, alone or overwhelmed, but the whole future is in our hands. And we can change things, for each other, for good.
Nothing in this world is permanent, and you know it. These moments of pain are fleeting, but hold out. Protect yourself, even if it’s from you. It will be worth it. So don’t do that. A Number Of Factors Can Put An Individual At a Higher Risk For Suicide
For more details visit our website