Internship at Different Legal Entity, In every Law Student Life, Students face the problem of not getting an Internship, specially those who don”t have good approach or relations or Links with Professionals. Advocling.com is here to solve your problem, a law student become Lawyer only when he spend the maximum time in Internship ,WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU !!! send your C.V/Resume To us and we will provide you the Internship You Deserve.
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- For Court Internship – Any year of Law Student
- Law firm Internship – Only for above 3rd year law students
- NGO – Any Year of Law Student
***While Drafting C.V/RESUME must mention your requirements from above Mentioned categories
- Send your Properly Drafted C.V/Resume to us Compulsorily mention (***where do you want do Internship and your year of Colleg ) – email@example.com
- Wait for Response for atleast 7 days
For Court Internship
- District Court – No experience Required
- High Court – District Court Experience Must of atleast 1 month
- Supreme Court – High Court Experience Must of atleast 1 Month
Learning and Experience is what makes you the perfect Professional, we are here to solve your Problem in your law life , Why Worry about Internship , when we are here !!!