Established in February, 2018, Advocling aims at providing a platform to students, lawyers and the entire academic fraternity at large, to showcase their researching and writing skills and networking,
If you are good at research writing, making strategies for legal events, content creating, or you’re well versed with publication world or have a good network of law students and Lawyers which can help us grow, apply for being the part of our family and earn your perks while doing what you’re best in.
The talents we’re probably looking for (you might have different, you can still apply)
- A well-networked person/student at Law College as Campus Affiliate
- Legal Content Writing (Must have at least 5 publications)
- Editing & Proof-reading of Legal Content
- Social Media Management with legal perspective
- Or Anything you can be of any help for our company
- Good networking and communication skills
Perks of being part of Our Family
- A healthy stipend. [Depends on work]***
- Opportunity to earn by getting business for us
- A Good Exposure to working in a professional environment
- Learn and gain practical experience to manage projects
- Some Free publication opportunities.
- Interaction with the eminent people of the industry.
- Letter of Recommendation & Cash vouchers worth ₹5000/-*
*Applicable from August and depend upon the performance
How to Apply
If you have a talent in which you’re best and you’re sure that you can cope up with the tight schedules and some extra works, kindly send your CV or profile with Sample of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org ( College name and year is mandatory)
Please note, due to a large number of applications, we might not be able to reply individually. If you don’t hear from us within 15 days, assume that we are unable to offer you any position at Advocling as of now.
Last Date to Apply
Drop us an mail at –email@example.com