CALL FOR PAPERS
ISSN – 2581- 5199
Submit before 28th July 2018
- IJJSR Will Provide the Assistance Team to Every Author which will help them in correcting Their Errors and Research Methodology. We Will Correct Minor errors and Consider that Articles for Publication.
- Your Entire Daily College Project, Articles, Case Comment can be converted Into Well Researched Articles with Proper Guidance. Time to act Smart and Add Credit of Publication to your CV.
Theme the submission should be on any theme relating to Law or any contemporary legal issue. Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
1. Long Articles: 3500-5000 words (excluding footnotes).
2. Short Articles: 2000-2500 words (excluding footnotes).
3. Case comment: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
4. Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
The articles must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered..
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany
1. A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number;
2. An abstract of not more than 300 words describing the submission and the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before.
Certificate of Publication to all published paper
Top 15 entries will receive the consolation Prize(Certificate of Merit +Certificate Of Publication).
Confirmation of Paper Selection will be sent within 48 Hours of Submission by Email.
Single authored paper: INR 1000
Co-authored paper: INR 1400
Co-Authored paper up to 3 Authors: INR 1600
How to Submit the Articles: All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
Failure to publication fees leads to disqualification removal of paper from publication. Processing /Registration Fee Paid by contributors whose Work has been Selected For Publication. They will be notified by Email.
Publication will be available on www.indianjournal.co.in
For Further Query:
Publisher: Mr. Adarsh Pandey
Contact No – + 91 9415026062, +919005683085
Whatsapp no – 9005683085
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org